How to edit an existing RvSitebuilder based site?
Posted by Support Admin, Last modified by Support Admin on 08 May 2012 12:11 PM
How to edit an existing RvSitebuilder based site?|
You can edit any site you have created using RvSitebuilder by following the steps below:
- Login to your Cpanel and click 'RvSiteBuilder' to load its interface.
- Under the 'Edit and Remove Project > Edit existing site' section you will find all the existing sites created with RvSiteBuilder in the drop down list.
- Select the one you want to edit and then press the 'Edit' button next to it.
- It will take you to Step 5 'Site Content' where you can edit, add, remove pages, or you can move to any other step to make the changes you want.
- After doing all the required changes, you can move to Step 7 'Publish' to publish the updated site.